Friday, October 31, 2008

Which one's better?

Just like any other mornings, mom will wake-up early to prepare her and daddy's lunchboxes. There are times when she and dad leave together and there are times when mom stays behind (specially when I woke up before she can even set foot on the car). Mom will quietly fix some stuff in the room until it is time for her to get ready for office. Today is no exception. It is already 8am (mom's work starts @ 8:30) and mom is getting ready to take her bath when suddenly I decided to open my eyes and make "lambing." I made her open all my bucket of toys before I let her go to the bathroom. In 5 mins she's done and to return the favor, I assisted her in putting her belt on. She's really in a hurry so she doesn't have the time to even dry her hair. I have to shout to her that her back is "Basa!" but she never minds it. I fixed the bottom of her pants and tried to check if her blouse was tucked-in. After that she hurriedly kissed me goodbye but Atchi is in the bathroom and yaya was doing the laundry while mama has gone somewhere. She looked really confused as she doesn't want to be late at the same time she doesn't want to leave me alone. So she called yaya to go up while I do the usual mom tailing/tagging. Mom looked very sad as she saw me with my "dont go yet mom" look while she is getting ready to ride the tricycle. *Sigh!* Sometimes she wonders which one is worse, for me to wake up and she's no longer around... or for me to wake-up and play for a while then leave while I'm crying. *Another Sigh!*

No comments: