Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Incident Report!

The text from Teacher Kat goes like this... " Hi mommy Cherry, I would just like to inform you about an incident in school. Duncan was pushed by a classmate today while packing away which caused him to bump his head on the toy shelf. Teacher Joy attended to him and she put an ice on his head for 10 mins. If you like you can call me in school." Mommy's heart almost skipped a beat but reminded herself not to panic. First, she called up the house to see if I'm already there and to check with yaya if I'm ok and what was my head looked like. Then she called-up the school.

Apparently, I'am really pushed from behind in a flash! Teacher Kat told Mommy, that we were just packing away ready for the rest time / story telling when all of the sudden somebody pushed me from the back. She told Mommy, I didn't do anything to cause it from happening. I didnt cry immediately but I was inconsolable when it came to me that I was being pushed. (late reaction you may say). Teacher Kat told Mom, that I am always this pleasant boy and it surprised her to see me so angry! She also told Mom that I am this kind of person who keeps bad feelings inside. Teacher Joy put an ice to my injured forehead but after 10 mins, I wanted to join my classmates again to listen to the story telling. It doesnt stopped there because when we were about to leave the school and we were putting on our shoes, I happened to see the boy who pushed me and wanting my revenge, I went to push him but then I stopped when Teacher Kat told me that there will be no more pushing. (side note: Mom thinks I'm such a brave boy and believes that I will never allow someone to bully me the next time)

This little boy happens to be my buddy in school the same boy who wants my shoe. Oh my! His mom was so apologetic.

Now, mom wishes I will not put her in my buddy's mom's shoes. She was just not ready for that yet.

No comments: