Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend in Batangas!

Its my last session in gymboree last saturday, it should have been real fun except that I'm still coughing. (Dra. Dumlao says that I'll be taking my Ventolin Expectorant first and we will come back again after 3-5 days to see if there is a development. ) The lesson is about building a house. I now know how to "hammer the nails, saw the wood, lay the bricks" if I build my house. I will miss my classes here but I still got my play coupons so I can still pay a visit over my friend gymbo.

In that same afternoon, it was finally decided that we push-thru our plans in going to Batangas. It was my Tita Kathleen's 18th birthday debut party and everybody is there. Too bad its raining so I was not able to watch. However, I learned to call myself "Daka Cos" (short version of Duncan Marcos). All my lola's were delighted seeing me again. Of course, I'm still the star of the show. They started to come over to our house once they realized I'm already home.

We came back again to Manila the morning after. Everybody is there to bid us goodbye.

What I nice weekend it definitely is!

No comments: