Friday, June 27, 2008

School Matters: Week 2

After knowing the "sirkoh", we now moved to knowing the parts of my body. This, I know by heart. Guess what my favorite part of the body is... it is no other than..."kilikili"....hehehe. I like it when I raise my arms and daddy will kiss me in the "kilikili" (perhaps its his favorite part of my body too!). I will definitely give a very loud giggling, laughing sound everytime mommy puts a ball in my "kilikili". And we usually play a game called... touch that "kilikili"! It really is fun.

We also moved to other shapes: heart, oblong, rectangle and diamond. I took home our art project and showed it to mommy. Mommy commented, "What a nice fan!". I said, "No! Its a fly". Then I made some flying motions and showed her a picture of a butterfly. I made it myself!

and we also stuffed a rectangle.

BTW, here is the reply of teacher Kat regarding my appetite in school:

"Duncan sometimes can't finish all his food but he eats what is required of him. He finished his beef macaroni and ham sandwich. "
I started coughing yesterday afternoon. Mom notes to my communication notebook that I can still play but that my back should always be dry. We will visit my pedia again. Oh boy, another round of medicines for me.

No comments: