Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm a Pre-schooler!

It was really not planned that I will go to school before I even turned 3, but for some luck, Mom chanced upon a website and was impressed by this school. Since I'm lacking playmates of my age (excuse me yaya, atchi and mama) and I haven't been "communicating orally" clearly and I'm bored being at the house the whole day and I need to be socially active and I need to interact with other people except my family and Mommy thinks it will greatly help me when I go to big school and Daddy agreed.... I'm going to Milestone!

What really caught daddy and mommy was the fact that when we first visited the school, I went with my soon to be Teacher Kat to the blue room where she will assess me without any hesitation at all! Given that I really am shy and don't usually go with a stranger.

And without further adieu, here I am on my first day of school....



Mommy and daddy accompanied me to my very first day and while mom, preferred to stay behind to give way to my dad - he and me attended my first class. (to photograph me of course!).

I think I'm very much liking this new adventure.

No comments: