Sunday, June 22, 2008

Eating Time!

Mom and I had a fight again. This time, its because I didnt take my nap and I feel grumpy already.... But I need to have my dinner. Since I still wanted to stay awake, well, I look for some ways to do it. The TV was already turned on as an added distraction... But I still ran in circle until mommy catches me and holds me tight. This is not good. I didn't want to be trapped so I did "again" that thing she hates me doing. Of course I cried afterwards and Mama is already there to "rescue me". Poor mommy did not know what else to do but to call yaya. Good thing Yaya came to our life because she is just so patient with me.... specially feeding me. Mommy ends up carrying me while yaya feeds me. Some other times, I will run onto the top of the bed... sometimes I climb at the bed's headboard and when she catches me... my mouth is already ready for another spoon, that is if I already swallowed my food. But everytime I realized that Daddy and Mommy were already here... it even gets tougher. I will run outside and will no longer eat wanting to play with them already. And I noticed that it is with this eating that Mommy was so frustrated at me. She wanted that I eat by myself while seating on my nice chair and as an added bonus I can eat while I'm watching my favorite show. Well I'm doing this sometimes when we were out on the mall. I was just seating on the high chair. My spoon on my right hand, I will eat until I'm full. Mom still cuts the fish though but at least I eat on my own. I know how to eat, its just that, it seems like a real fun running away from mommy or yaya while they are holding the spoon and running after me, chasing me and catching me before the food finally reaches my mouth. What a spoiled brat!

Btw, I have an "accidental leak" today at the grocery and I ended up wearing my pull-ups diapers while I am in my polo and denim jacket. The people there were all smiling seeing me in my "attire".

No comments: