Monday, September 08, 2008

Im into....

  • Building a house with Mommy.
  1. Walls made of chairs.
  2. Roof made of huge blanket.
  3. Floor made of soft bathroom towel.
  4. Door made of movable toy rack.
  • Fixing my car track in a straight line and putting every piece of my car neatly from the starting line up to the end thereby making a major traffic! (in our room that is)
  • Playing with my Thomas and ABC train.
  1. Arranging my mattress like a slide such that one end touches the bed and the other at the floor.
  2. Placing my train on the upper side and let it slide down below!
  3. and finally I slide (too bad the mattress cannot hold my weight...tsk, tsk)
  • As usual, I still love to tape everything in the wall. That includes:
  1. some of the cool ads from the newspaper
  2. brochure I have collected from outside
  3. stickers
  4. posters
  5. some interesting paper
  • Play gotcha with mommy
  1. Mommy at the other side of the room holding a small racquet
  2. Me at the other side holding my own racquet and a ball
  3. I hit the ball so that it will go to Mommy's side
  4. Mommy will hit the ball too and try her best not to let me touch the ball with my racquet.
  5. I win everytime I got to touch the ball.... and I never lose!
  • Swimming with Daddy every Sunday

No comments: