Friday, September 26, 2008

Talkative me!

Hey, I mastered my alphabet already and can count until 20 with 16-19 missing. I have so many words now and can express myself clearly. I love puzzles too. I have four 24pc puzzle and a 15pc Lion King puzzle which I usually play with mommy every night. Oh, and I'm requesting for more. I also know how to jump!

There may be times when I will go out of the gate shouting"Kids, where are you?" because I needed to play (and mommy can't help but smile because I talk like an adult looking for kids which were all bigger than I).

And mommy is oh so delighted whenever I hug her and I told her, "catch yah!", She finds that so sweet. While daddy and me were fond of playing rough with each other. I would sometimes whisper "tiptoe - tiptoe - tiptoe" until I was wrapping my arms around daddy's neck from the back choking him, and then he will carry me upside down... hahaha..!

Its so fun and Dad and Mom were around... except maybe when its eating time.

No comments: