Sunday, August 03, 2008

Because you love me.....

Dad and mom you sacrificed a lot so I can be happy and eventhough it rained so hard, I thank you Daddy for driving all the way from home to World Trade Center in Pasay City so I can be a part of .....Jollitown Grand Get Together !

That's me with the Balloon Mom got (oh she used her big body so she can get pass the crowd of people all ready to do anything for a balloon... funny, nobody can really say what one can ever do for their kid!)


Oh I was really afraid we're not going to make it because it took us about 3 Jollibee stores and still have no entrance tickets. But after all the very loooooooong lines you both have to go through I am really happy I got to be here!

There's the :
- photo booth (we have our pictures taken - for free as a souvenir) which Mommy and Daddy have to stand in line for hours... yes this is not exaggeration but the the truth

- balloon twisting (where I got my helmet and sword)

I looked like Alladin... hehehe.

- tattoo (which I treasured so much)


and basketball hoops - this I really enjoyed!

Shoot! (Did you see my jollibee tattoo?)




Hurray for me!


Some other pix:

With the techie Yum

With the sporty Popo


And my favorite.... Jollibee!

No comments: