Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend in Batangas!

Yey! Since it was a long weekend, we went home to my mommy lola's place in Batangas last Saturday. They were all very excited to see me and they were all so happy that I can already say my alphabet, count my numbers from 1-10, count numbers 1-5 in Mandarin, and I can actually speak words. They were having a hard time speaking in English though. hehehe.


Duncan and tatay lolo while cooking (inihaw na bangus... yummmm)

Duncan with Mommy Lola

This is my Tito Tebobs - "ang puti ko noh?"

Biking at the side of the house

Kung-fu Duncan


I got to bond with my "Tatay yoyo" and "Mommy yoya", and my tito Bobet and tita Angie. My "yoyo Rhey" was also there from Singapore... (because he needs to see a dentist). It was fun playing with my smaller tita's and really its nice to be in the "duyan" which was a new experience for me. I always tell my Titas to "hold tight and be careful!".

It was short actually for we left the very next day... but it was fun!

On Monday, holiday.... Daddy brought Mommy and I to V-mall where we ate at Le Ching (yummy soup and siomai) and I played in Quantum... I missed it so much that I really wanted to stay some more. At night time... I fall asleep with a big ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz!

Tomorrow's another class with Teacher Kat, and Teacher Cez of ABC Music and Me.

No comments: