Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Assessment blow-out!

There was no school today because teacher Kat told me she also needs to assess other kids. It was a good thing that I caught Mommy about to leave for office. Uhuh... so in order for me to stay calm... she promised me a blow-out!

I'am really excited and I can't wait to go to Jollibee. Yaya will be bring me to Jollibee, Roosevelt over lunch where mommy will meet us. Oh it was fun! While waiting I got to play on their Jolly Land and when mommy came, she ordered chicken, spaghetti and my favorite Frenh Fries. I even got my bonus... she bought me a toy.

And for the finale... she brought me to her office! I've got to see her officemates and I told them that my name is "Marcos"! Tita Ma-anne, mommy's boss, marked my height on the wall of her office just so when I come back... she will check again if I've gone taller.

I even counted and identified some numbers and letters in Tita Lot's flashcards and she seems impressed. I also kissed tita Yvette and Tita Lou and a high five to tito Mark. And then I bid goodbye.

So this is the kind of blow-out I will always have everytime I get a very good stamp in my assessment!

Till next quarter!

No comments: