Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bee Kids!

I woke up today in a not-so-good mood. I caught Daddy and Mommy dressing up and preparing to go to their office. With eyes still closed I told Mommy I want to watch "Bee-kids". I also told her I want to go to her office too, thus, she was left with no choice but to cancel her plans of being early in office today.

After drinking my milk, we read my "circus" and "river" books and then we proceeded on making my homework. We're almost done, when I decided I really wanted to go to Bee kids (that's what I refer to Jolllibee now). Cry, cry cry for me.... while sigh, sigh, sigh for Mommy. After so much cry-sigh... I won! Its almost 8:10am and Mommy needs to be in her office by 8:30am so to be able to make that possible.... I definitely should go with her.

And so .... Mommy dropped me and yaya to Jollibee. Yey! I am really a (brat) bee kid!


No comments: